INTRODUCE MYSELF

 


 Hallo everyone!

Previously I would like to thank you very much for visiting this blog site that I manage. and this is my first blog post. So let me introduce my self. My name is Khonsa Adila Hukma Khanifa, you can call me Khansa. i was born in kebumen on April 26, 2004. Now i'm eighteen years old. I am the second of three siblings. I have an older sister who is three years different from me and younger brother who is five years different from me. I come from Tarakan, North Kalimantan and now i live in Tangerang City.

I have been graduated from Daarul Muttaqien islamic boarding school And now i am a second year be Visual communication design student in Muhammadiyah university of Tangerang. The reason i majored in desain, because i like drawing and painting.

I have big interest in art because art is part of the expression of the human soul that can be enjoyed.
I hope after graduating from visual communication design is to be able to develop my skills and create works that can be enjoyed by many people.


Maybe that's enough about me and through this blog I hope my writing can be useful for internet users, especially those who have an interest in topics related to art.

see u..

And don't forget to visit the youtube channel 

https://youtu.be/dgxKrUF5Wu8



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PBLL - Editorial Practice by Group 11